RSO x TMB
Calling all RSO (Recognized Student Organization) dance or performance groups!
Would you like the opportunity to possibly perform with The Spirit of Troy during a football halftime show in the historic Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum?
If so, then get your crew together and do the following to get your shot at this opportunity:
Create a 2-2 ½ minute routine showcasing the talent of your group. This could be to any music of your choosing. Routine should showcase your group/team’s personal style with content suitable for family viewing. Be creative and have fun!
- Video Contents and submission information
- Introduce your group (name of RSO/team), such as the “USC Spirit Leaders”.
- Provide contact information for the group (name, email for submitting member). For example: Nicole Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contents should be entertaining and showcase YOUR group/teams style of dance or performance.
- Upload your video via an unlisted YouTube link through the form below no later than April 30th at 11:59pm PT. Late submissions will not be accepted.
A panel of judges (consisting of The Spirit of Troy directors, staff and band student leadership) will review and evaluate all video submissions. Judging will be based on the following criteria: creativity, performance/crowd appeal, and overall judges impression.
The selected group/team will be announced/contacted no later than Monday, July 1st.
The Selected RSO must:
- Agree to attend all rehearsals scheduled with the band the week of the scheduled performance (actual game day will be determined by The Spirit of Troy senior leadership)
- Agree to attend game day rehearsal with the band on Felix Field
- Be registered/recognized with the Office Campus Activities for Fall 2024. For more information on this process please visit: https://campusactivities.usc.edu/programs/recognized-student-organizations/
Please fill out the application below. If you have any questions, please email our Assistant Director of Spirit Programs, Nicole Martin at email@example.com.
Good luck and Fight On!